- New Products
- Quadcopter Components
- 3D Printing
- Prototyping Materials
Quadcopter Frames Available!
For quite some time we've carried many parts that you'll need to build your own quadcopter. Now, with the frames we have available here, nothing is stopping you from building an autonomous flying machine!
NXF-4 Quad Frame Kit
The NXF-4 quad frame kit is a self-assembly quadcopter frame designed to be used with a variety of motors, components and Open Source Hardware, so that you can choose the configuration that best suits you. Once you've completed the assembly, it looks great and it's lightweight, weighing in at only 415 grams. The bright green Acrylic will give maximum visibilty at all times, featuring a fluorescent "live edge" effect.
The crash cage will help prevent your electronics from taking impact in the unfortunate event of a crash. We'll have spares available too
- Anodised aluminium arms
- Acrylic base plate, landing gear and motor mounts feature a fluorescent "live edge" effect
- Lightweight Plexiglas crash cage
- Total weight of 415 grams
- Easy to assemble (allen key included)
- Replacement parts available
- Slotted base plate allows for many different layouts of hardware
Note: These are the frames only and no hardware is included. To browse our available hardware, click here