- New Products
- Quadcopter Components
- 3D Printing
- Prototyping Materials
Special Order Robots
6 Wheel Drive Rover
This all-terrain robot chassis is made from 2mm thick anodised aluminium plate with stainless steel and nickel plated brass fittings. With 6 powerful steel geared motors, spiked tractor tyres and a "Super Twist" suspension system to keep all wheels on the ground this chassis will let your robot go almost anywhere! Silver with 34:1 gear ratio. Please note that this is basically a chassis with motors, wheels and a gear system, so further development is needed to build a complete robot. Its open-endedness allows you to incorporate an array of sensors, mechanical additions and camera functionality to this super-powered beast.
Each unit comes pre-assembled in a colour printed box. Wheels only need to be fitted with supplied allen key. A simple printed manual is included. Available in silver with silver rims, and black with red rims.
Weight: 2.6 Kg
Dimensions: 440mm x 295mm x 195mm
This controller was designed specifically for the 6WD chassis but can be used with almost any robot and is fully programmable with many features not found on most controllers.
- Small size: 100mm x 60mm x 30mm (including the heatsink)
- Operating voltage from 7.2V to 15V. Charger input should be 3-5V higher than nominal battery voltage (20V maximum)Dual FET "H" bridge with 15A continuous rating. Peak rating depends on the fuse used (Comes supplied with 15A slow blow fuses)
- Fuse protection with current sensing and "blown fuse" indication LEDs.
- Electronic Breaking
- On board software controlled battery charger programmed for NiCd, NiMh and SLA batteries (Warning!!! Do not use onboard charger for LiPo batteries)
- Battery monitoring with automatic low voltage shutdown, if battery voltage becomes too low then the motors are shutdown until the batteries have to be recharged or replaced
- On board 5V regulator rated at 5A maximum allowing direct control of servos
- Motor control via RC inputs or serial inputs. (default mode is RC)
- 7 servo outputs (default configuration).
- 5 analog inputs with +5V and Gnd pins for direct connection of common range / gyro sensors.
- USB serial interface and ICSP socket for easy programming.
- On board Atmega 168 processor can be the robot's main processor or used as a slave processor.
- When used with a standard RC transmitter / receiver this controller will allow the 6WD chassis to be used as an RC car.
- By adding mechanical accessories and sensors to a 6WD chassis fitted with this controller you have a complete robot.
- Because the I/O pins are programmable, devices other than servos and analog sensors can be added
This 6DF robot arm is made from 3mm thick aluminium sheet and uses 4x 12Kg/cm metal geared TowerPro MG945 servos for the base and arm. 2x 1.8Kg/cm GWS STD micro servos operate the wrist and gripper. A serial interface and PC software is included.
Each unit comes pre-assembled in a white cardboard box with colour adheasive label. Instructions and software supplied on CD.
Dimensions: 450mm x 230mm x 130mm
Robot Caterpillar Kit
The caterpillar is a fully autonomous robot and uses 8 miniature servos to move just like a real caterpillar. This robot uses 3 antenna and an optional sharp GP2D12 IR range finder to avoid obstacles. Tilt sensors allow the robot to self right if it falls over. An IR receiver allows it to be controlled by a universal TV remote. Using a pre-programmed picaxe 28X1 processor, the caterpillar is easily re-programmed in basic. Programming cable not included.
Each kit comes in a colour printed box with instruction manual and software on CD
Dimensions: 300mm x 165mm x 110mm
For ordering information please send a mail to
|440mm x 295mm x 195mm|