Arduino ProtoShield prototype bread board expansion with mini board
- All Arduino pins are brought to the top level
- 5V, GND, and Vin pins are exposed as well
- 2 general use LEDs
- 1 general use button
- Reset button brought to top level
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
- A ‘mini’ breadboard included (random color)
- Arduino NG (Compatible)
- Arduino Diecimila (Compatible)
- Arduino Duemilanove (Compatible)
- Arduino UNO (Compatible)
Used in conjunction with the Arduino Duemilanove the ProtoShield prototype expansion board, the circuit is used to build a prototype, can be welded directly to the board components can also connect the above mini-bread board circuit. Bread board and the circuit board connection between the adoption of double-sided adhesive, sold bread plate and circuit boards are separated.
ProtoShield prototype extension board and two buttons with two LED circuits can be used directly with all the pins.