Electrify prints for Simple Circuits & Touch-Sensitive Devices!
Have you ever wanted to create something with your 3D printer that includes electronics? Maybe an LED, touch sensor, or some other genius invention to solve the worlds problems? Then Proto-pasta Conductive PLA is the perfect material for you!
How Conductive Is It?
- Available in 1.75mm & 3.00mm diameters.
- 125g are loose coils
- Prints with standard PLA settings (or a bit hotter) - no heated bed or special nozzle required (we suggest the Brass Plated Wear Resistant Nozzle)
- Usable on most PLA-compatible printers, such as Fuse, Afinibot (Reprap Prusa I3, Rostock Mini Delta, HURricane J, HURricane A), Makerbot, FlashForge, Dremel, Ultimaker, Printrbot, and more!
- Great for simple circuitry and interactive projects
- Also experiment with ESD or 3D printed bearings!
- Volume resistivity of molded resin (not 3D Printed): 15 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts perpendicular to layers: 30 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts through layers (along Z axis): 115 ohm-cm
Here is a link to some projects: