TP4056 Lithium battery charge board R2.
- Onboard TP4056 lithium rechargeable management chip
- Mirco USB onboard header, you can directly connect to the computer USB port for charging
- The board can also be charged through (IN + and IN-) pin power supply
- Reserved TEMP pin interface can be used as battery temperature detection, only when this pin available on the battery. And you need to read more about TP4056 datasheet, this temperature range is controlled by R1 and R2 resistor (R5 and R6 in this board).
- Input voltage: 4V-8V, output maximum charging current: 1000mA
- CHG indicator light when charging, D2 indicate when no battery hooked on or fully charged.
- PCB board size: 37.3 (mm) x15 (mm)
- You can also read more about the charging methods on the datasheet.
R2 New features:
- Smaller size and optimized board layout.
- Backside reserved XH2.54 two pins connection socket, if you battery use XH2.54-2p connector, you can hook it directly but please notice the direction.
The TP4056 is a complete constant-current/constant-voltage linear charger for single cell lithium-ion batteries. Its SOP package and low external component count make the TP4056 ideally suited for portable applications. Furthermore, the TP4056 can work within USB and wall adapter.