This module is designed to drive stepper motors. It uses DRV8825 chip and has a maximum driving current of 2.5A. The DRV8825 is a complete micro-stepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. It is designed to operate bipolar stepper motors in full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8/ 1/16, or 1/32 step modes. We add an on-board potentiometer, so you can change the current of motor easily.
• Compatible with 4 wire bi-polar stepper motors;
• A potentiometer to control the current of the stepper motor;
• A on board heat sink helping heat dissipation;
• Capable of driving one stepper motor (green interface);
• Color-code male and female pins ensure connecting with MegaPi correctly;
• Small size for easy connecting with MegaPi.
• Motor driver: DRV8825
• Output current：1.75A (with proper heatsinking at 24 V and 25°C）
• Max current: 2.5A (pay attention to heat dissipation)
• Drive voltage: 8.2V-45V
• Note: MegaPi max supply voltage 12V
• Logic voltage: 5V
• Dimensions: 1.5cm x 2.0cm