- Based on the active adapter board of hzeller RPI matrix git project, full compatible and extra functions added.
- Support up to three port output to drive, P0, P1 and P2 (HUB75).
- Support Raspberry Pi 2 and 3, most pins used for matrix driving.
- Support E-line select pins.
- On board four logic buffer 74HCT245
- Extra on board RTC DS1307 via IIC interface, can not be used on same time with P3 port, select by switch.
- Extra on board AT24C256 EEPROM, 256K memory on alternative IIC 25 and 26 pins. Raspberry PI 3 can NOT support alternative IIC interface, so can only be used Raspberry Pi 2.
- Full compatible with original board, but only can provide technical support for our type of panels.
- Package does NOT include the CR1220 battery.