0 Item Items
Backorder (Out of Stock)
Warning: Last items in stock!
The CR10 Mini is a mixture between its CR-10 Predecessors and the Creality Ender Range. It boasts a generous build size for its price range but also packs all the Standard CR-10 Features into this little guy
• Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling), single extruder
• Build Volume: 300 x 220 x 300mm
• Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4mm
• Nozzle/Filament Diameter: 0.4mm (can be changed to 0.3 or 0.2mm)
• Connectivity: SD Card
• Heated Bed: Yes
• Print Speed: 80-200mm/s
• Supported Filament Materials: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, special filaments
• Operational Extruder Temperature: max 250C
• Operational Heatbed Temperature: max 100C
• Input rating: 110V/220V AC，50/60Hz
• Working Voltage: 12V DC
• Printer Dimensions: 490 x 420 x 500mm
It comes pre-assembled: Although being sold as a kit 3D printer, the Creality CR-10 Mini comes partially pre-assembled. It should be just a matter of minutes before you can start 3D printing.
Big build volume: Even if it’s called “Mini”, the Creality CR-10 Mini offers a build volume. 300 x 220 x 300mm – This makes it significantly bigger than the Prusa i3 and Davinci 3D Printers.
External control board: As the Creality CR-10, the power brick, the RAMboard, and controls are located in a separate external “brick”. The spool holder is mounted on top.
Auto-resume feature: In case of a power failure, the printer remembers where it left off and will resume printing when you start it up again.
Heated bed: The Creality CR-10 Mini has a heated bed that lets you operate and experiment with a lot of materials.
Removable glass bed: The bed can easily be removed to pluck the print off the bed.
Bowden extruder: The Creality CR-10 Mini 3D Printer uses a standard Bowden hotend.