7 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
THE OLSSON RUBY
ONE NOZZLE FOR ALL MATERIALS
A substantial upgrade for your 3D Printer hotend.
FIVE REASONS TO GET THE OLSSON RUBY:
· ONE NOZZLE: The Olsson Ruby will work with a huge range of materials. PLA, ABS, CPE/PET, Nylon, and composites with abrasive additives such as Carbon fibre, Steel, Wood, Boron Carbide, Tungsten and Phosphorescent pigment, are some of the materials successfully tested so far.
· HIGHLY WEAR RESISTANT: The ruby mounted at the tip makes sure that even the toughest materials will be printable. It was originally designed for printing with Boron Carbide (B4C), the third hardest known material in the world.
· EXCELLENT HEAT CONDUCTIVITY: Since most of the Olsson Ruby is made from brass, with its excellent heat conductivity, performance and throughput is first-class.
· VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: People all over the world have been testing different iterations of the ruby nozzle since early 2016. We are very happy to have received only good printing results from this community.
· MANUFACTURING QUALITY: The Olsson Ruby is manufactured, assembled and tested in a high-quality facility in Sweden. This is why 3DVerkstan guarantees the very best quality and tolerances.
For more details, visit olssonruby.com
Please check: olssonruby.com/compatibility/