1 Item Items
In stock with us
Warning: Last items in stock!
This module is a GSM/GPRS shield for the Arduino and based on the SIM900 Quad-band GSM/GPRS module. It is controlled via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands). The module can be powered on and off via software control and has 2x 3.5mm sockets for microphone and earphone interface.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Embedded TCP/UDP stack - allows you to upload data to a web server.
- RTC supported.
- Selectable serial port.
- Speaker and Headphone jacks
- Low power consumption - 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Industrial Temperature Range - -40°C to +85 °C
This SIM900 Modules comes with an SMA Antenna + a UFL to SMA Pigtail for adding your own custom SMA Antenna.
- M2M (Machine 2 Machine) Applicatoions.
- Remote control of appliances.
- Remote Weather station or a Wireless Sensor Network.
- Vehicle Tracking System with a GPS module.
- Power select - Select the power supply for GPRS shield( external power or 5v from the Arduino)
- Antenna interface - connected to external antenna (SMA Port or UFL Connection)
- Status LED - Power status of the SIM900 Module
- NET LED - Network Status of the SIM900 Module
- Microphone Jack - to answer the phone call
- Speaker Jack - to answer the phone call
- GPIO,PWM and ADC of SIM900 - GPIO,PWM and ADC Pins broken out from the Arduino
- Power key - power up and down for SIM900
PIN Usage on the Arduino Uno
* D0 - Unused if you select software serial port to communicate with GPRS Shield
* D1 - Unused if you select software serial port to communicate with GPRS Shield
* D2 - Unused
* D3 - Unused
* D4 - Unused
* D5 - Unused
* D6 - Unused
* D7 - Used if you select software serial port to communicate with GPRS Shield
* D8 - Used if you select software serial port to communicate with GPRS Shield
* D9 - Used for software control the power up or down of the SIM900
* D10 - Unused
* D11 - Unused
* D12 - Unused
* D13 - Unused
* D14(A0) - Unused
* D15(A1) - Unused
* D16(A2) - Unused
* D17(A3) - Unused
* D18(A4) - Unused
* D19(A5) - Unused
*Note: A4 and A5 are connected to the I2C pins on the SIM900. The SIM900 however cannot be accessed via the I2C .