0 Item Items
Backorder (Out of Stock)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Octopi is the Raspberry Pi Version of Octoprint for your 3D Printer, A handy companion for your printer that connects to your printer via USB (as a Host Computer would) and allows you to remotely control, view and manage your 3D Printer directly from a web browser or remotely on a mobile device.
- Access the embedded webcam feed and watch remotely how your printer is creating your newest thing.
- Get constant feedback regarding the current progress of your print job.
- Take a look at the integrated GCODE visualizer to see a rendition of the GCODE you are currently printing.
- Keep an eye on the temperatures of your hotends and print bed and adapt them on the fly.
- Move the print head along all axes, extrude, retract or just define your own custom controls.
- Start, stop or just pause your current print job, you are in full control at any time.
Out of the box OctoPrint is compatible with most of the available consumer 3D printers. And its powerful plugin system allows extending its functionality in various ways. To name a few:
- Have OctoPrint send you push notifications on job progress via Pushbullet or Pushover.
- Completely replace OctoPrint’s UI on mobile devices via TouchUI.
- Integrate OctoPrint into your messaging tool of choice, like Telegram or Slack.
- Collect statistics of your printer and print jobs via the Print History or the Printer Statistics plugin.
The Octopi Kit contains everything you need to get started with Octopi
1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (Not B+)
1x Black Raspberry Pi Case (Refurbished)
1x 16GB Class 10 SD Card (Pre-loaded with OctoPi)
1x Power Cable with Switch
1x Raspberry Pi USB 3.1A Power Supply (3 Port)
The Raspberry Pi's in these kits contain SD Cards that already have Octo-Pi installed however, if you are planning on using a Wi-Fi Connection for your OctoPi. You will still need add your WiFi Network so that the Pi knows how to connect to your network:
- Load the SD Card into your laptop.
- Open the octopi-wpa-supplicant.txt
- Change the details to your Wi-FI SSID and Password.
For more information on this process. Please see this Guide
Thomas Sanladerer created a great video guide on how to get OctoPi 0.12 up an running.
Note: The Raspberry Pi Cases may have some handling scratches on them as they are refurbished but rest assured there is absolutely nothing wrong with the cases or the Pi's inside.