0 Item Items
Backorder (Out of Stock)
Warning: Last items in stock!
SKR V1.1 Motherboard 32 Bit
The SKR V1.1 Motherboard is a cost-effective motherboard which is suitable for small and medium sized printers.
Item Type: Motherboard
Model Number: SKR V1.1
Input Voltage: DC12V-DC24V
MPU: ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
Subdivision: Up to 256 subdivisions
Support Screen: TFT2.8/ TFT3.5/ 12864LCD
Support Driver: A4988 / DRV8825 / TMC2100 / TMC2208 / TMC2130 / LV8729
Temperature Sensor Interface: TH0, TH1, TB, 100K NTC Thermal Resistance
1. The performance of the ARM-class Cortex-M3 series LPC1768 master chip with a 32-bit main frequency of 100M is greatly improved. Equipped with highly modular open source firmware Smoothieware, it is now convenient for DIY and secondary development users.
2. Using powerful development tools, Keil MDK integrated development environment: support online debugging, more helpful for product development and performance optimization, using C language development, low development threshold.
3. The PCB board wiring is rigorous and has been specially designed to optimize heat dissipation.
4. Using a dedicated power chip to support 12-24V power input.
5. Acceptable 24V input, the hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 under the same power, effectively solving the heating problem of the hot bed MOS tube
6. Support Display : 2.8-inch, 3.5-inch color touch screen, LCD12864 support screen.
7. Upgrade the firmware by SD card, which is easy and convenient to operate.
8. Use the configuration file to set the driving current mode as it is convenient, safe and reliable. Avoid manual adjustment of the current to cause a burned drive.
9. Support functions: Non-trace resumption after power off, run out of filament and auto shut down.
Open Source Files
The fatory-installed motherboard will be equipped with firmware for testing (3 I3 models), which can be used directly of you can change it yourself.
Firmware Update Method:
Select the file that suits your model in the downlaoded firmware package and copy it to the SD card root directory, including:
Firmware (according to your model)
Configuration file (according to your model)
For detailed function options, please refer to the original URL: http://smoothieware.org/configuration-options
Please Note: The file names cannot be changed in the SD card.
For details on how to use the Marlin2.0 Firmware, please visit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ppjfflhf3j5yzh2/MarlinV2.0%20SKRV1.1%20instruction.docx?dl=0
Download Marlin2.0 Firmware:
If you have the ability to change and use Marlin2.0 firmware yourself, you can use the TMC2130SPI mode. For details, please refer to the above teaching documentation; if you only use Smoothieware-edge open source firmware, it is strongly recommended that you use the normal mode of TMC2130 instead of using the SPI mode of the TMC2130.