2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Makerbase range of 3D Printer boards have their own set of Touch Screens and this is one of them!
The 2.8' TFT from MKS is compatible with their various Makerbase boards such has the MKS Gen2 and SBASE.
It comes with its own cables and all ready for plug and play.
The screen features a full colour touch screen that allows you to print from SD Card, control printer speeds, control motors, stop
and start your prints.
These screen use their own firmware but is also compatible with Marlin Firmware.
All this relavent information can be found on their the makerbase Github and Wiki.
● Interface customization: three sets of themes, a variety of styles
●Compatible with Marlin/Smoothieware/Repetier firmware, open source motherboard plug and play
● Accidental treatment: power failure continued, breakpoint continued, broken material detection
● Shutdown processing: power off save, finish shutdown
● Leveling processing: automatic leveling, manual leveling, leveling wizard
● Network function: Wif module, APP, cloud printing
● Function expansion up to 13 custom instructions
●Authority certification: CE/Rohs certified lead-free process
Appearance size: 93mm X 80mm
Hole size: 88mm X 65mm
Microprocessor: 32-bit STM32 processor
Support storage system: SD card, U disk
Color touch screen: 2.8 inch touch screen
Update method: SD file update
Support file format: Gcode
Scalable module: WIFI module, shutdown module, material detection switch, power failure, external card slot