G1/2 Brass Water Flow Sensor
- There is an integrated magnetic hall effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution..
- The hall effect sensor is sealed from the water pipe and allows the sensor to stay safe and dry.
- Easy to install and convenient to use.
- Three wire connection: Red for positive, black for negative, yellow for pulse signal
- Rated operating voltage: 5V DC
- The maximum operating current: 15mA (5V DC)
- Working voltage range: DC 5 ~ 18 V
- Load capacity: less than 10mA
- The use of ambient temperature range: 0 ~ 100 degree Celsius(no icing state)
- The use of humidity range: 35% ~ 90%RH (frost free state)
- Allowing pressure: water pressure below 1.75Mpa, parts without cracks, relaxation, expansion and deformation etc..
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ +80 C (no icing state)
- Preservation of humidity: 25% ~ 95%RH
- Measuring distance:60(m3/h)
- External and Internal Thread Diameter: G1/2"