This is a small DC - DC boost module that converts a 0.9 ~ 5v power source to standard 5V, making it capable of supplying power to an Arduino microcontroller and other small electronic devices that use a 5v input. It integrates a PFM DC-DC boost control chip. The maximum output current is up to 500 ~ 600 mA. There are two power input ports, PH2.0 and KF235-3.81-2P which are compatible with 3.7 V lithium battery.
Note: Please pay attenetion to the battery polarity when connecting the battery.
- Input Voltage: 0.9 V to 5 V
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Conversion Efficiency: 85% (Typ.)
- Duty ratio coefficient: 66% to 78%
- The input interface: PH2.0; KF235-3.81-2P
- Output interface: USB
- Size: 43 * 33 mm/ 1.69 * 1.3 inches
- Weight: 14g