- Bootloader already burned, on board LED will start to blink when power up, but must install driver first for programming.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Power via USB or External Source – 5v or 7-35v (12v or less recommended, automatic selection)
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
- Built-in USB
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI (vis USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED
Mini USB Development Board ATtiny85
Pay via Card, Zapper or Bank Transfer.
To your door delivery. Main Centres Only.
Need help? See our Support Page.