LEDs need constant current, for example normal LED has 350mA constant current, but 3.0-3.6V varying voltage, this board do this kind of work.
- Simple few peripheral parts
- Wide input voltage range: 6V to 30V
- Up to 1.2A output current,
- Single pin on/off and brightness control using DC voltage or PWM
- Up to 1MHz switching frequency
- Typical 5% output current accuracy
- Inherent open-circuit LED protection
- High efficiency (up to 97%)
Current setup: LED current is set through a sense resistor. The output current I is equal to 0.1/Rs. If want ~300mA, chose a 0.33 ohm resistor. If you want 350mA, choose a 0.27ohm resistor.