- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- RF Remote control–Turn on/off by 433MHz RF Remote indoors
- Independent control–Control each gang separately
- 3 Working Modes– Switch among interlock/self-locking/inching modes
- Adjustable Delay Time– Turn on devices for 0.25-4s in Inching mode
- DIN Rail Mounted– Great for industrial control
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
- Voice Control –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Home
Sonoff 4CH Pro & 4CH Pro R2 are 4 gang WiFi switches. They support switching among 3 working modes: interlock/self-locking/inching mode. 4CH Pro supports to set 0.25-4s delay in inching mode, while 4CH Pro R2 supports to set 1-16s. This feature allows you to let your switch turn on for a few seconds then goes off, which works like a pulse switch. They integrate with a 433MHz RF receiver module, making them possible to be controlled by RF Remote. The Sonoff 4CH Pro smart switch is DIN Rail mounted.
Users can remotely turn on/off the connected lights/appliances by iOS/Android App eWeLink or 433MHz RF Remote. They can create 8 enabled single/repeat/countdown timers to automatically turn on/off at the specified time. The timers can run themselves even when the network is unavailable. To let the devices be controlled by their family, users can simply share the devices with their accounts and allow specified timers permissions. They can even create some scenes or smart scenes to trigger ON/OFF the switch.
In self-locking mode, users can turn on/off the 4 connected devices instantly and separately.
In interlock mode, users can turn on one device every time, and turn off other devices at the same time.
In inching mode, users can turn on the connected devices for 0.25-4s (Sonoff 4CH Pro) or 1-16s (Sonoff 4CH Pro R2) then auto-off.
Users can set some devices in inching mode, while the others in self-locking mode.
- Turn on/off 4 home appliances remotely
- Supports switching among inching/interlock/self-locking modes
- Device status's synchronously display
- Scheduled/Countdown timers
- Share control
- Supports setting power on status
- 433MHz RF Remote control
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
- Voltage Range: 90-250V AC(50/60Hz) / 5-24V DC
- Max Current: 10A/gang
- Max Power: 2200W/gang
- Wireless Frequency: WiFi 2.4GHz
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n & 433MHz
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Gang: 4
- Dimension:145*90*40 (mm)
- Operating Temperature(recommended): 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- 4CH Pro Certification: CE/FCC/RoHS (Download)
- 4CH Pro R2 Certification: CE/RoHS (Download), FCC(Download)