We strive to supply you with quality products. Most of our products go through rigorous testing by the manufacturers, but there are times when products just don’t work as planned. Due to the nature of the products, “tinkering” with components generally involves working with exposed electronics and subjecting them to power sources, tools, other hardware, interface cables and let's not forget static electricity. Because of the specialised nature of what we sell, we have to get more information and potentially assess products before refunding or replacing any hardware.
If you feel that you would like to return a product, you'll need to follow the below steps.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reasons for your return.
2. We may need to troubleshoot the issue telephonically or over email to rule out certain things. It could turn out that a return is not necessary.
3. If we cannot sort the issue out we will then send you a form which you will need to fill out and send back to us.
4. If it is determined that an assessment is in order, you will be notified and we will arrange to have the product collected from you*. The items will need to be in their original packaging and not damaged in any way.
5. Once we receive the product, it will be assessed and a repair, exchange, credit, or refund will be issued. Please note that assessments can take up to 30 days but we will strive to have it sorted out within 10 working days.
6. Assessments will determine if faults were due to manufacturing or improper use. Improper use is not covered by our warranty and returning products that were not used correctly can result in us billing you for the initial collection and subsequent return delivery.