This policy applies to all visitors to our website and customers who have subscribed to the services we offer (“you” and “your”).
We respect your privacy and take the protection of personal information very seriously. The purpose of this policy is to describe the way we collect, store, use, and protect information that can be associated with a specific natural or juristic person and can be used to identify that person (“personal information”). Personal information:
· certain information collected on registration (see below); and
· optional information that you voluntarily provide to us (see below).
· information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person;
· permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically; and
· non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us and information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including (without limitation) any blog, chat room, community, classifieds or discussion board. Because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this policy.
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you register for any of our services. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not register for and use any of the services. You may not access our website or use our services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts. By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all its terms.
We may change the terms of this policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or by email. If you do not agree with the change you must stop using the services. If you continue to use the services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted such terms.
· remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website;
· monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
· track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
We will obtain your consent to collect personal information:
· in accordance with applicable law; and
· at the time you provide us with any registration information or optional information.
· Other divisions or companies within the group of companies to which we belong, being Netram Computing Solutions CC so as to provide joint content and services like registration, for transactions and customer support, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. They will only use this information to send you marketing communications if you have requested their services;
· Our service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (including fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
· Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law; and
· Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you utilise the services to receive payments and you meet their criteria).
· by a subpoena or court order;
· to comply with any law;
· to protect the safety of any individual or the general public; and
· to prevent violation of our service terms.
We protect your information in the manner specified in our security policy.Our hosting company will host our website in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
We will try to keep the personal information we collect as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes explicitly defined in this policy. From time to time we will request you to update your personal information on the website. You are able to review or update any personal information that we hold on you by accessing your account online, by emailing us, or by phoning us. Please note that in order to better protect you and safeguard your personal information, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account or making any corrections to your personal information.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes explicitly set out in this policy, unless:
· retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
· you have consented to the retention of the record.
During the period of retention, we will continue to abide by our non disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information.
We may transmit or transfer personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country. Personal information may be stored on servers located outside South Africa in a foreign country whose laws protecting personal information may not be as stringent as the laws in South Africa. You consent to us processing your personal information in a foreign country whose laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent.
You may choose to correct or update the personal information you have submitted to us, by accessing your profile from the dashboard.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party websites.