The DHT11 features a temperature & humidity sensor with a complex calibrated digital signal output. By using the exclusive digital-signal-acquisition technique and temperature & humidity sensing technology, it ensures high reliability and excellent long-term stability. This sensor includes a resistive-type humidity measurement component and an NTC temperature measurement component, which connects to a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller, offering excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability and cost-effectiveness.
- Power Supply: 3V - 5.5V DC
- Output Signal: Digital Signal via Single-Bus
- Temperature Measuring Range: 0 - 50 Degrees Celcius +- 2 Degrees
- Humidity Measuring Range: 20 - 90% RH +- 4%
- Dimensions: 12x15.5x5.5mm