MAX31855 Breakout Board for Thermocouple (Genius IC) is better than DS18B20 and its thermal resistance than other modules. You can use it with a K-Type Thermocouple to build an oven reflow control system as it can sense very high and low temperatures.
- SPI interface for easy connection and arduino and SCM, distribution 2.54mm pin spacing
- Temperature range 0 ℃ ~ 1024 ℃, the converter temperature resolution of 0.25 ° C.
- Chip cold junction compensation. High impedance differential input. Thermocouple break detection.
- Wide operating voltage range 3. 0 ~ 5. 5V, operating current of 50mA.
- Operating temperature range -20 ℃ ~ 85 ℃.
- Module size: 15mm * 28mm has a 3mm diameter screw holes
- K-type thermocouple junction location, use 301 ordinary terminals, convenient and simple.
Note: The default shipping pins and terminals are not welded, with the plate distribution, customer needs its own welding.