The NFC Tag (13.56MHz) is widely used in electronic locks or customer identification as well as other systems where a small and easy to carry tag is desired. It can be read by almost any 13.56MHz RFID/NFC reader that can handle 13.56 cards.
- Access Control System
- Object Tracking
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Physical Size: 3.5cm*2.8cm
- Thicness: 6.mm
- Baud:106 kbs
- Storage Temperature: -30º C to +75º C
- EEPROM storage: 1K Byte
- Variable Identification distance: 0~5 cm
- Service life: >=10 years
- Service time: 100,000 re-writes
Contact us for bulk orders on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 300 3116.