- IIC interface, PWM driver with a built in clock. That means that, unlike the TLC5940 family, you do not need to continuously send it signal tying up your MCU, its completely free running!
- Power supply 5V, which means you can control it from a 3.3V microcontroller and still safely drive up to 6V outputs (this is good for when you want to control white or blue LEDs with 3.4+ forward voltages)
- Chain able design, 6 address select pins, so you can wire up to 62 of these on a single i2c bus, a total of 992 outputs – that’s a lot of servos or LEDs
- Adjustable frequency PWM up to about 1.6 KHz
- 12-bit resolution for each output – for servos, that means about 4us resolution at 60Hz update rate
- Configurable push-pull or open-drain output
- Output enable pin to quickly disable all the outputs
- On board 220ohm resistors can drive for LED output.
16 Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver
Pay via Card, Zapper or Bank Transfer.
To your door delivery. Main Centres Only.
Need help? See our Support Page.