The MP2315 is a high frequency synchronous rectified step-down switch mode converter with built in internal power MOSFETs.
It offers a very compact solution to achieve 3A continuous output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation.
The MP2315 has synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over output current load range.
Current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include OCP and thermal shut down.
Easy, simple, high efficiency and safe.
- Maximum output current 3A, long-running 2.1A, sufficient margin.
- Using MP2315 design, circuit design does not require electrolytic capacitors and tantalum capacitors (electrolytic capacitor life is short, tantalum risk of explosion). Now with the use of high-end large-size solid ceramic capacitor circuit (MCC) 2 pcs.
- The new program uses synchronous rectification circuit conversion efficiency is very high, in turn 5V 0.7A 6.5V when efficiency up to 97.5%, 12V turn 5V 1A, it also reached 94%, unlike some peers efficiency is only 60-70%. (Efficiency test removed the input reverse polarity protection diode and fuse drop).
- Using shielded high-current inductors, low internal resistance, to maximize conversion efficiency. Reduce heat.
- Small size, 20 (L) * 11 (W) * 5 (high) mm
- Low quiescent current, quiescent current of 0.85 mA. Connected to the car battery without adding switches can be connected to the cigarette lighter line or the ACC power cable line.
- Output Integrated adjustable and fixed voltage, fixed output does not need customization, direct can be very voltage, potentiometer can adjust, versatility is very strong on the board under the spot welding
- Integration enabled pin, default mode, low close, bring convenience to control
- Can replace linear regulators, such as 7805, 7812, and so on.
- Module: non-isolated step-down module (BUCK) synchronous rectifier
- Input voltage: DC 4.5-24V
- Output voltage: integrated adjustable and fixed output, the back can choose a fixed output voltage
- Adjustable range (0.8-17V), fixed voltage (1.8V 2.5V 3.3V 5V 9V 12V)
- Output Current: 3A (Please note that full cooling), the actual test input 12V 1.5A output less heat without special treatment.
- Conversion efficiency: up to 97.5% (6.5 turn 5V 0.7A)
- Switching Frequency: 500KHz
- Output ripple: 20mV around (12V turn 5V3A) 20M-bandwidth
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40 ℃ to + 85 ℃) (the higher the temperature, the smaller the output power)
- Output Overvoltage Protection: None
- Full load temperature rise: 40 ℃
- Static current: 0.85 mA
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Output short circuit protection: Do not short-circuit a long time
- Input reverse polarity protection: None, input reverse polarity protection diode
- Enable control: Yes, high work, low stop working, high level 2-5V, a low level of about 0V. The default input with internal pull-up to the positive electrode.
- Connection: Soldering 2.54 mm pin