The NEMA 17 60mm stepper is a good choice for many high torque low speed applications. Its more powerful than the popular 2.8 V 1.68A 4.4kg.cm RepRap stepper motor.
- Motor Depth: 60mm, the longest body and the highest torque of NEMA 17 stepper motors
- Steps Per Revolution: 200
- Phases: Two Phases with 4 lead wires, bipolar stepper.
- Step Angle: 1.8 degree, working with A498tomro8 stepper driver, 3200pps per revolution, high resolution for 3D printers.
- Rated Current 1.5A
- Rated Voltage: 4V
- Holding Torque: 0.65N.m or 6.5Kg.cm
- Shaft: 5mm single flat, used with 5mm bore pulleys.