The kit consists of a transmitter and receiver which can be used in remote control projects.
- Frequency: 315Mhz
- Modulation: ASK
- Receiver data output: High - 1/2 Vcc, Low - 0.7v
- Transmitter input voltage: 3-12V (high voltage = more transmitting power)
- Transmitting range (work at 5V): 40m indoor, and 100m in open air
- The popular link is like this: MCU -> Encoder -> Transmitter ------ Receiver -> Decoder -> MCU,
- PT2262(Encoder) and PT2272(Decoder) are optional, their existence is to 1) avoid confusing when multiple RF links in range 2) isolate disturbance. You can integrate the encoding and decoding work to the MCUs on both side. Whenever there is no 315Mhz devices around, you may use it as direct cable connection